The Hertz HDP1 is a mono D-Class amplifier providing very high power and efficiency, being able to astonish for the excellent musicality. The Hertz HDP1 is ideal to drive massive subwoofers and can work easily on 2 Ohm and 4 Ohm loads, providing 600W and 1000W power.
The HDP1 features a subsonic and a Lo-Pass filer, both at 24 dB/Oct. Maximum installation versatility: just like the whole HDP line, the mono is equipped with the HDP IN system which, through the Speaker In and RCA inputs, provides the ability to interface with any OEM and aftermarket source. Using Speaker In inputs, the ART™ ( Automatic Remote Turn On-Off) function is available; the user can also switch it off. It features dotato a status monitor communicating with the user through a LEDs system.
The double-extrusion heat sink and the Hertz logo, which is back lit and can be rotated, allow especially sophisticated installations.
- Thermally optimized double extruded heatsink, ergonomic and aluminium die-cast end caps
- 4 LEDs monitor the status of the amplifier and communicate with the user
- Special balanced input circuitry to reject electromagnetic disturbances present on the Pre-amplified or Speaker level inputs;
- HDP Input featuring either Speaker In (OEM radio) and RCA In (Aftermarket radio) inputs
- ART™, Automatic Remote Turn-On/Off function, automatically turns on and off the amplifier when the OEM radio turns on and off (available on Speaker In only)
- Full range Pre-out, also available when using Speaker Level In inputs
- Continuously variable (0–180°) phase control for proper alignment of the subwoofer output with the front woofers
- Continuously adjustable (18 to 40Hz) 24dB/Oct. subsonic filter
- 24 dB/Oct. continuously adjustable (40 to 150Hz) Lo-Pass filter
- Power supply stage featuring multiple winding transformer, Low-ESR 105°C capacitors, D-Class 2 Ù stable (1000 W RMS) output stage based on solid TO220 Power Mosfets.
You will receive:
1 - Hertz HDP1 Mono Block Amp